The Specialized Romin Evo Comp Gel is an alloy-railed, lightweight road saddle contoured to put you in a position for optimal power transfer and comfort as you put pressure on your competition. Its supportive foam and gel inserts increase comfort even while in a competitive, more aerodynamic position, while the Body Geometry channel is designed to maximize blood flow while riding. The saddle is available black.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries.
- Stiff, carbon-reinforced shell for longevity and all-day riding efficiency.
- Lightweight and supportive PU foam with gel inserts for increased comfort on long rides.
- Light, durable, and hollow Cr-Mo rails.
- Tough, lightweight, and water-resistant Micromatrix cover.
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning.
- SWAT-compatible mounts molded into the saddle base allow for sleek and integrated storage solutions.
- Weight 273g (size 143mm)
- Weight 285g (size 155mm)
- NOTE: 1cm shorter than 2015 model.