Rider-First Engineered ™ chassis built with 500 pieces for perfect driving for every size, thanks to aerodynamic technology it is 45 seconds faster than the Tarmac SL5, and it is also 20% lighter.
The new 12-speed SRAM Force eTAP AXS group handles change and braking tasks, while Roval CL 50 carbon fiber wheels cut the wind. Also mount handlebars and seatpost S-Works, as well as your favorite Power saddle.
- For the construction of the Tarmac, we use advanced optimization software with aerospace compounds that are revolutionizing the construction and layout of the new FACT 10r carbon. It is the most complete program we have done and this has allowed us to save about 200 grams. That's right, a 20% reduction in the weight of the frame, the perfect recipe for your next personal record on the rise.
- 500 pieces for the 7 different sizes with the same performance, so is Rider-First Engineered ™. We examine each layer of carbon in each frame size to ensure that all of our performance goals are met. To make sure you get the perfect ride, each frame has a unique placement program with different arrangements of layers, orientations, amounts of material in specific areas and, sometimes, even exclusive thicknesses and types of carbon.
- Aerodynamics is the most important thing we can do to make you faster, but with the Tarmac, we added aero features without any cost to weight. Through development, three areas were discovered where we could add aero for free — a new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube. The result? A Tarmac that’s approximately 45 seconds faster over 40 kilometers.
- The new SRAM Force eTAP AXS group takes you to a new level of road changes. The 12-speed configuration is not only crisp and extremely quiet, but has a wide range of gears unlike any other road group.
- Aerodynamics is the most important thing we can do to make you faster, with the Tarmac, we add aerodynamic functions without any cost per weight. Through engineering, three areas were discovered in which aerodynamics could be added for free: a new fork shape, pods with drop-shaped aerodynamic tubes and a D-shaped saddle tube and seatpost. result? A Tarmac that is approximately 45 seconds faster in 40 kilometers.
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.