The Specialized S-Works 7 Recon cycling shoes for gravel, cyclocross or XC racing, with a sole that uses a rubber heel and toe for superior traction off the bike and pontoons that are made from a harder TPU to provide excellent stability and power transfer to the pedal.
Fully refined Padlock ™ heel offers greater comfort with the same exceptional grip.
Space-quality Dyneema ™ material used on the top that does not stretch when pulled, making sure your foot stays where it is supposed to be.
- Body Geometry that has the characteristics known as the Longitudinal Arc, Varus Wedge and the Metatarsal Button, features ergonomically designed and scientifically proven not only to increase power, but also to increase efficiency and reduce the risk of injury, by optimizing the alignment of hip, knee and foot.
- Design S-Works Recon in which you will find seams that come together thus leaving a cleaner line and contouring the foot with a comfort similar to a shoe.
- Custom-made CNC alloy Boa® dials add a bit of style, but also feature durable spring clutch interiors and precise one-millimeter mic adjustments that allow you to perfectly mark your fit on the fly, backed by the BOA lifetime guarantee ®.
- Our FACT carbon plate of stiffer and lighter mixed terrain maximizes power transfer: Rigidity Index 13.0.
- Dyneema® mesh between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU to create non-stretch areas for maximum connection and comfort.
- The PadLock ™ heel construction cradles the heel and has been shown to improve acceleration.
- Titanium alloy caliper nut.
- SlipNot ™, rubber heel and toe for safe all-terrain traction with removable cleats.
- Form Fit Last with a spacious toe for the ultimate in connectivity and comfort.
- The two-bolt cleat pattern fits all the main MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 270 gr (1/2 pair, size 42).
- Available in black and several sizes.