The Specialized S-Works 7 road cycling shoes include a lot of improvements over the previous version to achieve better power transmission, comfort and, due to new materials, also a unique style. Available in white, black, red/black and green/red.
- Sole and footbed with Body Geometry design, ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to increase power and efficiency with a lower chance of injury thanks to the hip-knee-foot alignment.
- FACT Powerline carbon plate, with greater lightness and stiffness to maximize power transfer. Stiffness Index 15.0.
- Dyneema Mesh fabric, used by the NASA's parachutes and trapped between layers of four-way stretch mesh and TPU, that manages to create no-stretch zones while adapting to your foot like no other fabric, obtaining the maximum connection and comfort.
- BOA S3 independent aluminum dials, with 1-millimetre micro-adjustment on-the-fly and an exclusive design for this model. Manufactured in CNC'd alloy and with spring clutch internals to make them more durable and precise. With BOA Lifetime Guarantee.
- Padlock heel construction cradles, which supports the heel and improves the acceleration.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel thread with internally recessed screws for greater safety.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts that can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5 mm rearwards.
- Form Fit with roomy toe box, allowing a high comfort and connectivity.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern to fit all major road pedals.
- Weight: 224 g (1 shoe size 42)