Specialized Rockhopper Comp 2X bike, 2020 season for XC, aluminum frame A1 and 29 "wheels. Available in various colors.
The 18-speed Shimano transmission train and A1 alloy frame. The Shimano Altus 18-speed transmission, with two plates and a wide-range cassette for any terrain. Ergonomic Rapidfire Plus ™ shifters offer precise gear changes without changing the control of your grip.
The side knobs of the Ground Control Sport front tire offer a corner bite with grip in various conditions. The low tread on the rear of Fast Trak provides efficient power transfer. SR SunTour XCM suspension fork with multi-circuit damping, Shimano hydraulic brakes, soft and powerful, offer reliable stops and control in all conditions and the Stout XC ergonomic handlebar provides a comfortable position for the driver with optimal control.
The A1 alloy frame to optimize tube shapes for durability, light weight and smooth ride quality. The long reach and the more pronounced seat angle place it in a stable position on the bike to get on and off. We keep the pods and the wheelbase tight for agile and efficient handling in narrow terrain.
- TABLE: Aluminum A1, Sport XC 29 Geometry, steering tube with integrated zero-stack bearings, internal cable routing, forged 135x9 mm ferrules, sheath disc brake mounting, replaceable aluminum shift pin
- FORK: SR Suntour XCM 29, Rx Tune, coil spring, Multi-Circuit cartridge, QR, 80/90/100 mm travel (depending on size), 46 mm offset
- FRONT HUB: Shimano, Center Lock ™ disc, 9x100mm, quick release, 28 spokes
- REAR HUB: Shimano, Center Lock ™ disc, space 9x135mm, quick release, 32 spokes
- RADIOS: Stainless steel, 14g
- RIMS: Aluminum, single disc, double wall, internal width 25mm
- CAMERAS: Schrader valve
- Front tire: Ground Control Sport, 29x2.3 "
- REAR TIRE: Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.3 "
- PEDALIER: Stout 2x, forged aluminum
- Cranksets: 22 / 36D
- PEDALIER BOX: Square-tapered, 73mm, internal bearings
- Shift lever: Shimano Altus, 2x9
- TRIPPER: Shimano Altus FD-M2020 2-speed
- CHANGE: Shimano Acera, 9-speed
- Cassette: Sunrace, 9-speed, 11-36
- CHAIN: KMC X9EPT, 9-V anti-corrosion and reusable Missing Link ™
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180/160 mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 160 mm
- HANDLEBAR: Stout XC, double tapered aluminum, 8º of recoil, 6º elevation, 10mm height, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on
- POWER: 3D forged aluminum stout, 31.8mm, 6th elevation
- SADDLE: Specialized Bridge, depending on size: 143 / 155mm
- Seatpost: Aluminum, 12 mm recoil, 2-bolt clamp, 30.9 mm
- HUG. SADDLE: Quick closing clamp, aluminum, 34.9 mm
- PEDALS: Specialized Dirt
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- BB Drop: 57.5mm/57.5mm
- BB Height: 312.5mm/312.5mm
- Bike Standover Height: 776mm/807mm
- Chainstay Length: 440mm/440mm
- Crank Length: 170mm/175mm
- Fork Length, Full: 506mm/506mm
- Fork Rake/Offset: 51mm/51mm
- Front Center: 676mm/704mm
- Handlebar Width: 750mm/750mm
- Head Tube Angle: 69.8°/69.8°
- Head Tube Length: 95mm/110mm
- Reach: 418mm/441mm
- Saddle Width: 143mm/143mm
- Seat Tube Angle: 73.8°/73.7°
- Seat Tube Length: 430mm/470mm
- Seatpost Length: 350mm/400mm
- Stack: 605mm/619mm
- Stem Length: 60mm/60mm
- Top Tube Length, Horizontal: 594mm/622mm
- Trail: 82mm/82mm
- Wheelbase: 1110mm/1138mm