Specialized Pro Road shoes combining a traditional buckle closure, a completely carbon sole and a proven body geometry technology, are clearly among the best in terms of road bike shoes.
- The full lightweight FACT carbon sole uses TorsionBox technology, which increases stiffness to improve power transfer: 11.0 stiffness index.
- The new D-link closure system is designed for safe and lightweight ankle control and adjustability.
- M-lock buckle SL low profile and light for a secure closure.
- Replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for added safety.
- The top of Micromatrix designed is lightweight, durable and flexible fit.
- Ultra-ventilated tongue for breathability.
- The 3-bolt cleat pattern fits Shimano SPD-SL, Look, Time and Speedplay.
- Approximate weight: 280g (1/2 pair # 42).