Specialized Epic Expert Carbon bike, 2020 season. Available in various colors and sizes.
Lightweight carbon frame, industry leading suspension technology, mounting kit ready for competition. The Epic Expert is not only prepared to shine in competition, but also to put your fellow travelers on the brink of suffering on weekends.
The Epic is truly the fastest cross-country bike on the planet. Fast and rigid, vivacious and technical, spicy and resistant, regardless of the direction, the ultralight and efficient Epic brings you victory home. Our shock absorbers equipped with Brain hold the Epic firm when the path is smooth, and then automatically switch to rocks and roots.
Carbon frame tested in competition with the ingenious Brain suspension, RockShox SID light fork with Brain, firm during the sprints, smooth over the bumps and the SRAM GX Eagle transmission offers all the exchange ratios you need to cope with the greatest ascents.
- WHEELS Roval Control Carbon, mounted by hand, have an internal width of 25 mm without flange, which guarantees optimum traction qualities and rolling resistance.
- TABLE Specialized FACT 11m, XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered ™, threaded bottom bracket, 12x148 mm rear space, internal cable routing, 100 mm of travel.
- FORK RockShox SID Brain 29, Solo Air, lower adjustment Brain Fade, thru axle 15x110 mm Maxle® Stealth, 42mm offset, 100 mm travel
- PEDAL Truvativ STYLO, DUB
- PLATES Steel, 32D
- HANDLEBAR Specialized Alloy Minirise, 10mm height, 750mm, 31.8mm
- SADDLE Body Geometry Power Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails
- Seatpost Specialized, aluminum, one screw, 30.9mm
- CLAMP. Saddle Aluminum 34.9 mm
- PEDALS Specialized Dirt
- Specialized FRONT HUB, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110 mm, 28h
- DT Swiss 370 REAR HUB, SRAM XD core 3 ratchets, 12 mm thru axle, 148 mm spacing
- DT Swiss Industry RADIOS
- RIMS Roval Control Carbon, internal width 25mm, tubeless-ready
- Grips Specialized Trail Grips
- CAMERAS 60 mm Presta Valve
- SRAM GX Eagle CHANGE CONTROLS, trigger, 12-speed
- POWER Specialized XC, 3D forged aluminum, 4 screws, 6º elevation
- Cushion Custom RockShox Micro Brain with Spike Valve, AUTOSAG, 51x257mm
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
- Altura Pedalier: 332mm/332mm
- Avance Horquilla: 94mm/94mm
- Avance/Retroceso Horquilla: 42mm/42mm
- Bike Standover Height: 770mm/776mm
- Caída Pedalier: 38.9mm/38.9mm
- Crank Length: 175mm/175mm
- Delante Centro: 687mm/715mm
- Distancia entre ejes: 1123mm/1151mm
- Handlebar Width: 750mm/750mm
- Long. Tubo de Sillín: 434mm/470mm
- Longitud Horquilla: 506mm/506mm
- Longitud Tubo Superior, Hrz.: 596mm/623mm
- Longitud de Pipa: 105mm/120mm
- Longitud de vaina: 438mm/438mm
- Reach: 433mm/456mm
- Saddle Width: 143mm/143mm
- Seatpost Length: 400mm/400mm
- Stack: 597mm/611mm
- Stem Length: 70mm/80mm
- Ángulo de Pipa: 69.5°/69.5°
- Ángulo de Tubo de Sillín: 74.75°/74.75°