The Specialized Comp MTB cycling shoes are packed with performance features that all mountain riders can appreciate. The Boa S2 dial allows for a more adjustable fit, and the combination of a stiff nylon and rubber tread sole provide the perfect mixture of pedaling efficiency and trail traction.These shoes are available in red and black.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed, ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection-molded nylon composite outsole with SlipNot rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Single Boa S2-SV dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa Lifetime Guarantee.
- Dial/lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system.
- Hard molded toe kick for protection and durability.
- Stitched synthetic and mesh upper with asymmetric strap closure for comfortable fit.
- Two-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Standard Fit last for all day comfort.
- Replaceable toe studs.
- Widths available.
- Approximate weight: 365g (one shoe size 42).