The cycling shoes Specialized Audax have been developed for long rides. Their design combines comfort, adjustability and connection for any kind of road.
- The Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- FACT Powerline carbon/composite sole for light, stiff power transfer. Stiffness Index 10.0.
- Overstrap with Boa S2-Snap dial for easy adjustment, backed by the Boa Lifetime Guarantee.
- Supple Micromatrix synthetic leather with laser perforated venting and reflective elements for visibility.
- Classic low profile heel reduces Achilles pressure for comfortable ankle motion.
- Replaceable heel tread.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Standard Fit last for support and all-day comfort.
- Widths available.
- Approximate weight: 265g (one shoe, size 42).