The cycling shoes Specialized S-Works Sub6 Road are the most aerodynamical, light and advanced shoes that Specialized has designed. It has been achieved an important weight reduction with the traditional lacing system, and in addition with the narrowest heel allows, you can save up to 35 seconds for every 40 km, compared to the S-Works 6. These shoes are available in red.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- The stiffest and lightest FACT Powerline carbon plate to maximize power transfer: Stiffness Index 13.0.
- Supple Micromatrix UL synthetic upper with laser perforated venting for luxurious, adaptive Fit.
- Non-slip, hydrophobic lace for supple fit, with the integrated Warp Sleeve wind/rain shield (extra set of colored laces included).
- PadLock molded heel and one-piece stroble upper for superior fit.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Lacelock elastic keeps laces out of chainrings.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Form Fit last with roomy toe box for ultimate connectivity and comfort.
- Approx. weight without Warp Sleeve 194g (one shoe, size 42)