The cycling shoes Specialized S-Works 6 XC Mountain Bike are the lightest mountain shoes, and the most used for XC races. These shoes are available in red/black, white/black and black.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Our stiffest and lightest FACT plate. Stiffness Index 13.0.
- Dyneema Cubic Tech directional fibers are thermo-bonded to create no stretch zones for ultimate connection.
- Independent Boa S2-Snap dials for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa Lifetime Guarantee.
- PadLock molded heel and one-piece stroble upper for superior fit.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- SlipNot rubber heel and toe tread for confident traction on all terrain with removable toe studs.
- Form Fit last with roomy toe box for ultimate connectivity and comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTN pedals.
- Ceramic printing for lightweight durability
- Approx. weight: 270g (one shoe, size 42)