Ultra lightweight Roval Control 29 Carbon 148 wheels set by Specialized for XC bicycles, lightweight, stiff and resistant wheel with a reduced inertia and weight but affordable and strong enough to withstand rocks and weeds, and wide enough to optimize the traction and rolling resistance, ideal for lovers of the XC, with fast accelerations on steep slopes, fast stops that allow you to brake until the last second and unprecedented reliability.
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher.
- Material: Carbon fiber.
- 2Bliss Ready that allows it to be as easy to use as it is to manipulate.
- Zero Bead Hook design, a continuous fiber laminate on the walls and base of the rim, combined with an internal profile of 25 millimeters that makes it resistant to impacts and creates a roof profile that results in a resistance to low rolling and incredible traction.
- Black graphic under clear coat.
- Rim Material: Carbon fibre.
- Rim Width: 25mm internal.
- Front Spoke Pattern: Two-cross.
- Rear Spoke Pattern: Two-cross.
- Spoke Count: 28h Front, 28h Rear.
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Competition Race J-bend.
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Alloy Pro Lock hexagonal.
- Front Hub: DT Swiss 350 Classic, 28h, 15x110mm thru-axle, 6-bolt, includes 15x110mm 19mm OD end caps.
- Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350 Classic, 28h, 36t quick engagement ratchet system cassette, 12x148mm, includes SRAM XX1 XD freehub.
- Includes 31mm OD end caps for front hub.
- Bearing Type: Sealed cartridge.
- Every wheel includes a tubeless valve stem in order to make tubeless set-up a touch easier.
- Assembly Method: Hand-built.
- Total Wheelset Weight: 1610g.