The Road bike wheels Mavic Cosmic Carbone 40 Elite are some of the most reliable wheels of Mavic. The set is light, stiff and aerodynamic, so it has excellent qualities related to performance and reliability.
- ETRTO size: 622x13C.
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm.
- Drilling: pre-molded threaded Fore inserts.
- Material: 3K carbon fiber with aluminum cooling system.
- Height: 40 mm.
- Brake lane: carbon with TgMax technology.
- Nipples: Fore integrated in aluminum.
- Material: steel.
- Shape: straight, profiled, double conified.
- Lacing: radial front and rear (side opposite to the pinion), 2 crosses side of the pinion.
- Count: 16 front, 20 rear.
- Freewheel: FTS-L, steel.
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum.
- Axle material: aluminum.
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings.
- Punctured band: Kevlar (front), nylon (rear).
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) and PowerLink (rear).
- Front and rear tread: Single Compound.
- Housing material: 127 TPI.
- Measure: 23-622 (700x23c).
Weight: 1.545 g (pair without tyre).
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included.
- ASTM Category 1: road only.
- Recommended tyre sizes: 21 a 28 mm.
- Maximum pressure: 23 mm 8.7 bar - 125 psi.