The Specialized Women's Motodiva cycling shoes combine traction and durability with Body Geometry ergonomics and with the comfort of their straps.
- Women's contoured, fitted upper with narrow straps.
- Lightweight injection composite sole with sturdy co-molded lugs for hike-a-bike traction: 5.0 stiffness index.
- Performance-enhancing Body Geometry contours in the outsole and footbed.
- Low-profi le and lightweight SL buckle for secure closure.
- Engineered upper is light, durable and supple fitting, with welded reinforcement in high-wear areas.
- 2-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern, compatible with all major MTB pedals.