Specialized Rockhopper 29 bike, 2020 season for XC, A1 aluminum frame and 29 "wheels. Available in various colors.
The Rockhopper composed with a lightweight A1 aluminum alloy frame, our Sport XC 29 geometry maximizes the benefits of the 29-inch wheels, while the hard workpiece kit does not yield.
Our Sport XC 29 geometry is designed for a comfortable and efficient driving position, with a longer reach that places its center of gravity a little further back for greater stability, while the short pods keep the rear wheel folded for maximum traction.
The 16-speed Shimano transmission provides reliable changes that put it in the right gear. A wide range of gears and the corrosion-resistant KMC chain runs long and strong. The SR SunTour XCT 30 suspension fork keeps you in control, the powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give you confidence and control on steep trails and the front Ground Control Sport and Fast Trak Sport tires are the perfect combination of efficiency and grip.
A good suspension like the SR SunTour XCT 30 suspension fork reduces the sections with more bumps on the trail, you will drive longer, with more confidence and more comfort.In addition to hydraulic disc brakes, so we choose the excellent Shimano MT200 system , with double piston calipers.
- A1 alloy FRAME, Sport XC 29 geometry, zero-stack steerer, internal cable routing, forged 135x9mm toecaps, sheath-mounted disc brake, replaceable alloy shift pin
- SR SunTour XCT 30 FORK, Rx Tune, coil spring, 80/90/100 mm travel (specific size), 46 mm offset
- Shimano FRONT HUB, Center Lock ™ disc, 9x100 mm spacing, quick release, 32 h
- Shimano REAR HUB, Center Lock ™ disc, 9x135 mm spacing, quick release, 32 h
- RADIOS Stainless, 14gRIMSAlloy, single disc, double wall, 25 mm internal width
- INTERIOR TUBES Schrader Valve
- FRONT TIRE Ground Control Sport, 29x2.3 "
- REAR TIRE Fast Trak Sport, 29x2.3 "
- CRANKSHAFT Stout 2x, forged alloy
- CHAINS 22/36
- TBOTTOM Tapered Square SUPPORT, 73 mm, internal bearings
- SHIMANO EF505 SHIFT LEVER, hydraulic, 2x8 speeds
- FRONT TRIPPER Shimano Altus FD-M315 2-Speed
- 8-speed Shimano Tourney TX rear derailleur
- CASE SunRace, 8 speeds, 11-34 t
- KMC X8EPT CHAIN, 8-speed anticorrosive coating with reusable Missing Link ™
- FRONT BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180 / 160mm
- REAR BRAKE Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc
- Stout XC HANDLEBARS, double tapered alloy, 8 degree recoil, 6 degree recoil, 10 mm elevation, 31.8 mm
- GRIPS Specialized Trail Grips, lock-on
- STEM Stout 3D forged alloy, 31.8 mm, 6 degrees elevation
- SADDLE Specialized bridge, specific size, 143 / 155mm
- SEAT Alloy, 12 mm offset, 2 bolt clamp, 30.9 mm
- BINDER SEAT Alloy, quick release clamp, 34.9 mm
- PEDALS Specialized Dirt
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
- Altura Pedalier: 312.5mm/312.5mm
- Avance Horquilla: 82mm/82mm
- Avance/Retroceso Horquilla: 51mm/51mm
- Bike Standover Height: 776mm/807mm
- Caída Pedalier: 57.5mm/57.5mm
- Crank Length: 170mm/175mm
- Delante Centro: 676mm/704mm
- Distancia entre ejes: 1110mm/1138mm
- Handlebar Width: 750mm/750mm
- Long. Tubo de Sillín: 430mm/470mm
- Longitud Horquilla: 506mm/506mm
- Longitud Tubo Superior, Hrz.: 594mm/622mm
- Longitud de Pipa: 95mm/110mm
- Longitud de vaina: 440mm/440mm
- Reach: 418mm/441mm
- Saddle Width: 143mm/143mm
- Seatpost Length: 350mm/400mm
- Stack: 605mm/619mm
- Stem Length: 60mm/60mm
- Ángulo de Pipa: 69.8°/69.8°
- Ángulo de Tubo de Sillín: 73.8°/73.7°